Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: PSO stuff

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Mag cells ar eonline only

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Add to list:

    madam's Parasol
    Ragol Ring
    Demonic Fork
    All 3 Lavis w/ 35 hit each

  3. #23
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damm it! only online? T_T... It is not Faaaaiiiir........ [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only online?? [img]eek.gif[/img] Was my fate displayed!? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ::flooooiiiiiiiiiiinnngg booommm.... booommm......::

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Templar Zera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude please please please lemme borrow a Lavis Cannon, Double Cannon, or Twin Blaze....I'll be your ***** I swear!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lol... Sure, once I figure out how to unblock peeps on trillian.

    And I hate to say it guys, but the poitn of paying for online is for the bonuses you get. the offline only people have no right to complain IMO. Although it does suck.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 14, 2003 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Templar Zera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I completely agree. People who sit and say "I'm not gonna pay 8.95 a month for a game!" Well then don't whine when we get extras and we have 10000 different people to play ith and you have your little brother and sister who get pwned by boomas at Lv134.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think games companies have no right to charge around $50 for the game, then $10 each month for online play. When I buy a game, I consider I'm buying the right for playing the game with all of the features forever.

    You can't say they offer you 10000 people playing online because that's not them; they aren't providing this service to you, so they can't charge you when you play with others. All they can charge for is server costs, which aren't too high and they are definitely much lower than $10 a month. I would accept to pay $1-$2 per month, but nothing more. Keep in mind that a server may attend like 10000 gamers a month (considering not all of them are online at once); 10000*$10 = $100000; do you really need $100000 a month to maintain a lame server? With that money you can buy a new server every month, if not every week!

    I would accept to pay a $10 monthly fee if the game client was free and you payed for using it and the server. But if I have to pay for the game, plus $10 a month just to be able to play with OTHER CUSTOMERS (the main feature here is provided by other USERS, not by the game company), I feel cheated. I'll never pay for this.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like paying 8.95 a month for a game, but it's worht it. All Sega needs to do now is ge trid of the damn FSOD-Xs and add server side saving, and I'd glady pay 8.95 a month.

    PLus, if you don't have 8.95 a month to be spending, then should you really be paying for games to begin with?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shrug*

    &lt;----doesn't have 8.95 a month :-P

    lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •